Sunday, April 9, 2006

Fee Streaming South Park

Tips and tricks

tips and tricks
Some of you asked me how do you do to follow the text around an image (basically what is happening in this post) I think it could affect "almost" all So I try to explain it briefly.
As in all things is not the solution 'only ever ... the most 'simple (I think) and' to define a type selector class (not advanced) named image for positioning the image in which such a float is attached to the left and a margin of 3 pixels:
. Image {float: left; margin: 3px;}
I remind you that the syntax to define a CSS selector be used as the name of a class requires the use of a ". " (paragraph) immediately prior to that name. In contrast, the syntax for defining type selectors id (advanced) requires the use of a " #" (pound sign, sharp), instead of ". .
class that will go then 'given to the image tag like this:
\u0026lt;img src="immagine.gif" alt="descrizione immagine" class="image"/>
Have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment