Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Is It A Diet Pill Called Bowtril



Good evening!
Here is a picture of my new job:

shows you the steps: 1
- I made the plywood with acrylic plaster (two hands) and sandpaper
2 - I reported the design
3 - I started mask the two subjects with tape and paper with paper

4 - Since the background is composed of several layers of color, I also masked the mountains


5 - I painted the sky and masks down the hills to paint the mountains


6 - I painted the hills and then I switched to horses.
7 - I masked the external profile

8 - I gave the coat color
9 - I masked and painted the fur mane, muzzle and tail are the same color


9 - I raised all the masks and they are here:


There are details to be done with a brush and transparent, I think I end up tomorrow .... if time will help me:)))
Hello! Until next time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment