Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Coupon Esupplystore.com

Wile Coyote and Road Runner Restoration

Hello!
Finally, I am organizing a study of my own where you can airbrush and I hope to do more work soon:) Meanwhile I'm doing a
plywood (1x1, 50m) with the two famous characters of the LOONEY TUNES exactly this picture:

1 - I reported the design on the plywood and I masked the two main parties to start working in the background:

2 - First I airbrushed the sun by covering with paper tape and paper around the outline, then I just covered the sun for not doing so "dirty", the rocks and the road side, so I could give color to the sky and the sand, I'm using the Paasche V-set and needle with duse 0.2, but for the sand I used a mini gun carriages with 0.8 nozzle.


3 - without removing any masking I airbrushed the mountains Isolated paper with tape above and below, and when I lifted all the covers I noticed that the edges of the rocks were poorly defined and then I rehearse with the brush using a color a bit 'lighter filling.
So far I've spent a morning.
Hello! Until next time ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment