Friday, March 12, 2010

Soczewki Oplaca Się



Hello!
By now we have:) I'm almost done!
resumes with the phases.

6 - I've covered all the outer edges of the two main figures and protected with sheets of newspaper also the background for all non-dirty:

not understand anything right? it is dificult for me to see if I covered it all:)

7 - I started to discover parts of beeps and airbrush, just as I first blue, then I covered the parts I found the purple and blue, I painted and then covered to go to orange, etc ...

the same thing I did with the coyote and then I removed the masking, I have finished coloring the clouds of dust under the feet of Beep Beep and here we are at this point:

Now I put to wipe all the edges with a brush and cactus do!!
Hello! Until next time ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment